Hydrodermabrasion Facial with Oxygen Infusion
This is a revolutionary skin care procedure that noticeably & immediately plumps and leaves bright and glowing skin! It has quickly become a celebrity favorite!
It is designed to repair aging, congested, dull, blemished or photo damaged skin and is suitable for most skin types.
This treatment is non-invasive and non-irritating! A customized, regenerating water-based solution is applied using a supersonic nozzle which provides deep exfoliation while simultaneously vacuuming away impurities and dead skin cells. A gentle, painless extraction using a vortex technic follows. Additionally, for further exfoliation, an enzyme mask or a chemical peel is added.
Once the skin is clean, the next step is an oxygen deep infusion, along with the application of potent serums enriched with peptides, antioxidants and hyaluronic acid. The results are maximum skin protection and a youthful radiant glow.
After these steps are completed, a final unique Hydro Jelly is applied to provide for an extra measure of complete hydration with instant cooling and soothing effects.
And of course, this skin pampering is followed by an amazingly relaxing massage of shoulders and hands, for full mind and body care.
A series of six treatments is recommended with three to four weeks in between to allow for the full realization of the results. Consistency with the regular treatments will maximize the results.
This treatment is soothing, refreshing, calming and immediately effective.
The following results are common:
- Skin Lightening & Brightening
- Reduction of wrinkles
- Improved skin texture and elasticity
- Reduction in the appearance of scar tissue
- Deep Hydration and Moisturization
- Refines Pores
- Softer & smoother skin
- Helps repair sun-damaged skin
This service is not appropriate for clients experiencing the following:
- Impetigo skin infection.
- Autoimmune disease.
- Accutane patients- must wait 6 months after discontinuing the medication.
- Grade 4 acne
- Cancer- clients must be in remission for at least 6 months prior to a course of Hydrodermabrasion treatments.
- Cuts, bruises, abrasions.
- Raised moles, warts, skin tags.
- Keloid scars.
- Eye infections ex: Conjunctivitis, sties and/or Cysts.
- Skin disorders such as: Seborrheic Dermatitis,
- Herpes Simplex, Active Acne, and Eczema